CREATE & PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE TODAY
“Qube Capital is a independent brokerage, focusing on creating and protecting wealth for astute individuals by offering sound financial solutions concerning investment and insurance… protecting yourself, loved ones and your financial future.”
Identify, research and pursue unique financial solutions that offer our clients favourable returns and protection based on a structured plan over a specific period.
To be an industry leader in the investment and insurance sector of South Africa by offering holistic financial solutions to a selective group of clients, both locally and abroad, and to share the rewards linked to intelligent business undertakings.
Is to offer an enhanced, client focused service, by managing and supporting a professionally trained network of investment and insurance advisors who serve their clientele by the highest standards of ethics and knowledge.
Life Cover is a protection against financial loss that would result from a premature death of an insured. The nominated beneficiary receives the proceeds and is thereby safe guarded from the financial impact of the death of the insured.
The goal of life insurance is to provide financial security for your family after you die. When taking out a life insurance policy you need to consider your financial situation and the standard of living you want to maintain for your dependents.
Disability / Impairment
Disability and Impairment benefit pays out a lump sum amount when an individual becomes permanently or temporarily disabled.
Covers a wide range of medical conditions from life changing to terminal events. The severe illness benefit pays out a lump sum if your condition fulfils the criteria of the defined severe illness description.
The income continuation benefit pays a regular income should you experience a loss of income upon becoming permanently or temporary disabled.
Family Trauma Benefit
Includes accidental, non self-inflicted injury to any part of the body, including burns, coma, motor/pedestrian/motorbike accidents, hijackings, crime or medical emergencies requiring resuscitation or ICU care.
Child Severe Illness Benefit
Included in main severe illness benefit and covers each child in the family up to the age of 18.
Parent Severe Illness Benefit
Pays out a lump sum if your condition fulfils the criteria of the defined severe illness description.
Short Term Insurance
Short term insurance and products are available to make provision for risk associated with the protection of assets against burglary, damage or disruption. Our short-term division offer quality service on all products and covers the following aspects:
- Vehicle Insurance
- Household Insurance
- Commercial Business Insurance (Factories, Offices, Transport, etc.)
- Liability Insurance
- Long Haul Trucking Insurance
- Marine & Aviation
- Hospitality Insurance
- Contractors All Risk
Lump Sum Investments
A lump sum investment is a large or small amount of money that you want to invest in an interest-gaining product.
Recurring Premium Investments
A regular investment, of a fixed amount every month for instance, offers you the benefit of rand cost averaging.
- Endowments: An endowment is a policy which is taken out for a specific term. Put simply, it is a disciplined savings plan in which you agree to save a certain amount each month for a specific period of time.
- Retirement Annuities (RA’s): A retirement annuity (RA) policy provides you with a monthly income on retirement age, the minimum retirement age is 55.
- Pension Funds: The main aim of a pension or provident fund is to provide benefits for its members when they retire from employment. The fund also usually pays benefits when a member dies while still working, or is unable to work because of illness, or is retrenched.
Unit Trust Investments
A unit trust is a form of collective investment constituted under a trust deed. Unit Trusts (Collective Investments) offer access to wide range of securities for all types of investors.
Our legal division provides the following services:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Business Insurance Contracts
- Buy and Sell agreements: the “will” for the business
- Contingent Liability structuring
- Keyman provisions - Identifying the financial loss for the business due to losing key personnel
- Drafting of wills
- Deceased estates
- General estate planning
- Registration of New Trusts
- Administration of Existing Trusts
- Assessment of Trust Deeds
- Amendments of Trust Deeds
Short-term Emergency Numbers:
- Arrow 0860 222 260
- Santam 0860 505 911
- Zenith 0860 449 000
- Discovery 0860 751 751
- Hollard 0861 010 203
- Regent 0800 004 848
- Zurich 0860 001 121
Medical Aid Emergency Number:
- Discovery 0860 999 911